For Pet's Sake Pet Sitting, LLC - ...and dog walking, too!
My Blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi!

It's been a while since I've written so I have a couple of things to share!

Firstly, I wanted to take the time to wish everyone a happy and safe Thanksgiving!  With the holidays upon us, we all look forward to spending extra quality time with our friends and family.  Book your favorite pet sitter (ME!) ahead of time so that Fido and Fluffy will be well taken care of if you go out of town.

Secondly, share me!  Don't be shy about handing out my name and number to your friends, relatives, neighbors, etc!  Especially if you are happy with the service you have received.  Being referred out is one of the best compliments a business owner can get!  For those of you that have "shared me", Thank you!!!

Thirdly, thank you to all who have visited and kept up with my website and blog!  For Pet's Sake Pet Sitting has recently surpassed 1,500 visitors!  Amazing!

And Finally, feel free to comment on my blog!  Leave comments and suggestions!  Let me know what I can do to make you and your pet's experience a better one!

Love,
Stephanie

11 Comments to Happy Thanksgiving!:

Comments RSS
56+5 on Tuesday, April 24, 2018 5:42 AM
+65
Reply to comment

college paper writing on Friday, May 04, 2018 11:41 AM
Thanks for sharing and giving us more and better topics about forward spending the better compliments as well. This blog always following the more website and following the better visiting the places and get out of the town.
Reply to comment

Daniel on Monday, May 21, 2018 10:42 PM
Reply to comment

rushessay on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 2:56 AM
I really love dogs and so this blog. This kind of service, taking care of other's pets is really a great deal! This job is really amazing as well! Also, it takes courage to be part of it. As the saying goes, we can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals. With that being said, kudos to all that is part of your business and to all that is helping it to grow and for taking good care of pets that you have there!
Reply to comment

Ryan on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 4:37 AM
It was really good work. I really like your thoughts.I personally appreciates for your work.your article is very impressive and helpful for us. Hope you will share these kinds of things with us also in future.
Reply to comment

writing help uk on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 5:13 AM
Wow!! I am so happy to see the downloaded link of this movie Maze runner over here. The HD clarity is available in online now and I will definitely download this movie as early as possible. I am expecting more such kind of movie links over here.
Reply to comment

assignment writing help on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 6:03 AM
I do not really like the wording, because I think that in this respect a person can still get everything from work, which is also a healthy person. Do for yourself; such a framework is not necessary. And so I believe that there are features and I am glad that they have been singled out in this article. And so it is worth paying attention to the basic tips
Reply to comment

buy an assignment online on Thursday, June 28, 2018 5:00 AM
People always want to design their suits with their personality look more handsome, for that purpose this is useful post that deliver amazing tips. Students buy best essay papers from
Reply to comment

buy an assignment online on Thursday, June 28, 2018 5:00 AM
Reply to comment

uk essay writing on Thursday, July 05, 2018 1:09 AM
I don't find generic and boring, but, there are tons of ones that could go in any city. Feel free to message me if you need any more help making the Toronto setting seem accurate.
Reply to comment

assignment help on Thursday, July 05, 2018 1:10 AM
Your post shows your confidence.I think I should also drop services resume here for better career opportunity through this platform.
Reply to comment