For Pet's Sake Pet Sitting, LLC - ...and dog walking, too!
My Blog

Happy 2014!

Happy 2014!

Well, another year has past and let me tell you...it was a GREAT one!  A special "shout out"  to all my current clients (old and new, 2 legged, and 4 legged) for making 2013 a stand out year for For Pet's Sake Pet Sitting.  I appreciate each and every one of you and look forward to seeing everyone this year.

I'd like to share some exciting news...I am currently working towards my National Certification through Petsit.com.  The program is for pet sitters that want to stand out and be the best they can be using the most up-to-date education available.  The value is priceless in that you will be getting only the best in care and professionalism available.

In the meantime...it is winter folks, so remember to bring your pets in when its cold outside.  Living in the Sun City, we are blessed with mostly mild days in the winter.   However, desert nights can be chilly.  Keep in mind... if it's too cold for you, it's too cold for them.

That's it for now...
I hope each and every one of you has a fantastic 2014!  Remember to book early for summer vacays and the holidays.

Much love,
Stephanie

6 Comments to Happy 2014!:

Comments RSS
Anonymous on Sunday, June 17, 2018 10:23 PM
Reply to comment

australian writings service on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 1:11 AM
Great post, I am getting the more and fantastic current clients and appreciate each and every seeing exciting news as well. Keep follow the 4petssakepetsitting blog for professionalism and more available concepts with us.
Reply to comment

https://www.bestessays-writer.com/ on Wednesday, August 15, 2018 10:18 PM
Winter is coming and my wife is planning to have some vacation in Korea to visit her friends there. I am worried that our pets will be left alone together with my grandmother. Next week, my grandmother will have her vacation in France together with my brother. Our pets in the house will be left alone after a week. My wife plans to stay in Korea for two weeks to visit some famous landmarks in Korea. My sister recommended you for pet sitting and I hope you will take care of our pets until we came back from our vacations.

write my paper for me on Thursday, June 28, 2018 6:20 AM
It is really a good time pass in reading about your great Happy New Year story. Good to see that people still share about their stories. Good one!
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Wednesday, August 15, 2018 9:14 PM
Reply to comment

superior paper on Sunday, August 19, 2018 7:09 PM
This year was quite hard for me. This one is much better, actually.
Reply to comment